A lip plate designed to guide beginners toward proper breath utilization, keys with carefully considered dimensions and angles for optimum balance and easy playability. These and other details are some of the reasons why Yamaha student and intermediate flutes have become bestsellers worldwide. An inimitable blend of leading technology and craftsmanship goes into each and every instrument. New refinements include pointed key arms contributing to elegant visual appeal, and a completely revised key parts manufacturing process that significantly enhances overall precision.
- Undercut and beveled embouchure hole gives musicians a clean attack, sensitive response, and accurate intonation.
- Double bladder pads offer a longer life and maximum seating.
- Nickel-Silver, power-forged keys are very durable and less susceptible to breakage.
- Neoprene key bumpers are stronger and more durable than the traditional cork bumpers.
- Key posts have been thickened and redesigned for improved durability and strength to maintain accurate rod alignment.
- A unique foot joint alignment mark facilitates proper fitting by young players.
- All key shapes and placements have been ergonomically designed for comfort, natural-feeling performance. The keys are hand-assembled and adjusted for a perfect ‘touch’ and balance.
- Yamaha’s unique screw resistance inserts allow smooth adjustments while preventing gradual loosening of the screws.