- Rich, warm tone
- Superb flexibility
- Easy response
- Accurate intonation
- The taper of the lead-pipe improves response and intonation throughout the instrument.
- The wrap of this model allows for a more comfortable hand position and smoother air flow.
- The use of nickel silver inner and outer slides ensures better fit and less chance of corrosion because nickel-silver is harder and more durable than brass.
- Tapered valves wear for a long time without air leakage.
- The single F horn is preferred for beginners because of its weight and simple configuration. Rich, warm tone Superb flexibility Easy response Accurate intonation.