- The chrome-plated yellow brass drawn inner slide is very durable and has a quick, sensitive response.
- The one-piece drawn yellow brass outer slide maintains an accurate diameter throughout its length and this type of construction ensures, air tightness, smooth action, and exceptional durability and adds resonance to the sound.
- Specially designed one-piece inner slide stockings guarantees airtight slide construction, offer smoother slide action and better alignment, even in the extended 6th and 7th positions.
- Long-lasting nickel-silver tubular braces contribute to the stability of the slide and enhance smooth slide action.
- The balancer found on the YSL-200AD perfectly proportions the instrument’s weight.
- Perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance.
- A high-energy laser fuses the brass together for a virtually seamless bell which allows continuous even vibrations.
- The unique slide lock design on all Yamaha trombones keeps the slide locked in place and keeps it from accidentally falling.
- Beginners are more comfortable playing the YSL-200AD because its superb weight distribution makes it easier to hold.
- The large, easy-to-hold nickel silver bracing guards against possible slide damage if the instrument is dropped and also lessens fatigue while playing.
- Yamaha trombones have mouthpipes featuring special acoustic designs allowing for precise intonation and greater blowing control.
There are no reviews yet.